Are you interested in a career in education, coaching, ministry, childcare, politics, or any type of leadership position? If so, you should sign up to take Teacher Cadet next year! In the Teacher Cadet course you will have the opportunity to:
- Intern in a classroom with a cooperating elementary or middle school teacher
- Receive dual credit (FREE college credit!!!)
- Be eligible for teaching scholarships
- Develop a professional portfolio
- Make a difference in the lives of students!
To qualify to become a Teacher Cadet you must:
- Be a junior or senior in the 2018-2019 academic year
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale (B average)
- Be enrolled in college preparatory curriculum
- Submit an application that includes an essay and recommendations from three or more teachers
If you’d like an application or more information please see me in Room 314.