We look forward to seeing you at the 1st Annual Pelion Area Schools Showcase. As a courtesy, we wanted to pass along some information on street closings as well as parking.
1. Mulberry Street will be closed from Magnolia Street to the Rear of the Pelion Middle School Gymnasium.
2. General Parking will be in the Pelion Performing Arts Center parking lot. Overflow parking will be available:
- Pelion High School Agricultural Center Parking Lot
- Pelion High School Athletics Parking
- Pelion High School Front Office Parking
3. Special Guests for the Festival and Handicapped Parking will be available in the parking area located adjacent to the PHS softball facility.
4. The Parking lot located beside the PHS baseball facility is also reserved for baseball officials and Brookland-Cayce High School buses and guests.
We hope to see you at the Pelion Area Schools Showcase. If you have any questions, please contact Dana Crumpton or Bryson Williams at 821-2200.